Thursday, February 23, 2017

Favorite Memories

Styles are continually changes throughout the years. Style is much different than when we were children. Growing up in the years where oranges, reds, and dark yellows was normal and they were everywhere. But, there's one piece of furniture I remember very vividly and have such wonderful memories of.

My parents owned this old solid wood rocking chair. This was the place where I was rocked to sleep as a baby. Where I would sit and play with dolls and where I soon would watch TV from. As time passed I still find myself loving rocking chairs or swivel chairs. The motion relaxes me and I enjoy TV or other activities even more. Each time I visit my parents it's a walk down memory lane.

Do you have a favorite piece of furniture that brings the memories flooding back? Is there a piece of furniture you wish to pass on to your children? Would love to hear your thoughts!

We have a wide range of home decor for you to choose. Click on this link to visit our site: http://www.unlimitedhomedecor.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment